10 Jun Recruitment Marketing Post-Pandemic Webinar
Our new East Anglia Business Webinar Series is a 6-part series for organisations across East Anglia to discuss key topics in business right now.
As businesses are taking steps to come out of lockdown and support the local economy, everyone inevitably faces challenging times ahead. In this series you will meet Hayley Murfitt and a range of guests from local companies to discuss business across East Anglia. You will be able to ask live questions to our expert panel and find new ways for your business to come out stronger.
Episode 2: Recruitment marketing post pandemic
As we enter a new world of work, employers are beginning to hire again.
- How will your marketing strategies change to attract talent?
- Has this changed your marketing strategies?
- What will new employer brand look like?
- What’s the best way to maximise your employer brand?
In this episode we will be discussing employer brand strategies with two experts, Jan Back and Victoria Rush:
- New candidate attraction strategies
- Building an Employer Brand
- Making your employees your brand advocates
Whether you’re a marketer, a recruiter or a business leader, there has never been a more important time to get your marketing in order, than now.
Join Hayley Murfitt, Director of Sales at Neaves & Neat discussing recruitment marketing strategies with Jan Back, Global Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing Partner at AstraZeneca, and Victoria Rush, host of The Recruitment Marketing Podcast.
Director of Sales @ Neaves & Neat
Hayley has worked for Neaves & Neat for over 15 years, placing people into businesses across East Anglia. Hayley is proud to support local businesses as their consistent, long-term recruitment partner and loves supporting people on their job search journey.
Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing Partner @AstraZeneca
Jan Back is one of AstraZeneca’s Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing Partners and is responsible for building the global brand as well as localizing to different markets. Her main objective is to take AstraZeneca’s internal culture and package this to display who they are from the inside out and build awareness and attractiveness for the AstraZeneca employer brand.
Host @The Recruitment Marketing Podcast
Victoria is an award winning recruitment marketer, with 10 years experience having worked for Phaidon International a global recruitment agency as well as Alexander Mann Solutions. Victoria is host of The Recruitment Marketing Podcast and Director of Operations for Red Knight Studios Company.
Join us every Tuesday at 10.30am via Zoom:
- Virtual Hiring; Video interviews & onboarding remote workers – Tuesday 16th June 10.30am
- Recruitment marketing post pandemic – Tuesday 23rd June 10.30am
- HR & Employment Law update – Tuesday 30th June 10.30am
- How to motivate your employees remotely – Tuesday 7th July 10.30am
- Planning for your business post Covid-19 – Tuesday 14th July 10.30am
- Preparing for your employees to return to work – Tuesday 21st July 10.30am