06 Jul Preparing Your Employees To Return To Work Webinar
Our new East Anglia Business Webinar Series is a 6-part series for organisations across East Anglia to discuss key topics in business right now.
As businesses are taking steps to come out of lockdown and support the local economy, everyone inevitably faces challenging times ahead. In this series you will meet Hayley Murfitt and a range of guests from local companies to discuss business across East Anglia. You will be able to ask live questions to our expert panel and find new ways for your business to come out stronger.
Episode 6: Preparing your employees to return to work
After an unprecedented few months, some employees will be cautious about returning to work. While for some, being on furlough may bring a lack of confidence.
In this episode, Hayley is joined by Anthony Sutton, Hannah Guy and Di Wright, to discuss new ways to prepare your workspace for employees to return as well as tips for communicating with your employees ahead of their return.
Our HR and Health and Safety experts will be bringing you COVID-19 specific advice on the following:
- Addressing HR strategy
- Practical advice on making your workplace COVID secure
- Discussing challenges posed by redundancy and contract variations
- What to include in your COVID risk assessment
- Real world example of employees successfully returning the workplace.
Director of Sales @ Neaves & Neat
Hayley has worked for Neaves & Neat for over 15 years, placing people into businesses across East Anglia. Hayley is proud to support local businesses as their consistent, long-term recruitment partner and loves supporting people on their job search journey.
Director @ Cream HR
Anthony Sutton helps to provide HR support to businesses around East Anglia through his one-stop HR services shop, Cream HR. Cream HR was created in 2000 to help business get the best from their most important investment, people!
Personal Assistant and Administrations Manager @ CamOuse Financial Management
Since joining CamOuse in 2017 Hannah has played a big role in developing both herself and the business,
Principle Consultant and Owner @ Anglia Wright Advice
Di has over 28 years’ experience in the field of Occupational Safety and Health. She started her working career in a hospital environment and moved into export of laboratory equipment to the Middle East, prior to joining a prestigious research and development company on the Science Park, Cambridge.
- Virtual Hiring; Video interviews & onboarding remote workers – Tuesday 16th June 10.30am
- Recruitment marketing post pandemic – Tuesday 23rd June 10.30am
- HR & Employment Law update – Tuesday 30th June 10.30am
- How to motivate your employees remotely – Tuesday 7th July 10.30am
- Planning for your business post Covid-19 – Tuesday 14th July 10.30am
- Preparing for your employees to return to work – Tuesday 21st July 10.30am