Trainee Fabricator/ Welder
Hours: 07:30 – 16:30 Monday to Thursday and 07:30 – 12:30 on Friday
A rare opportunity for a Trainee Fabricator/ Welder has arisen with an established and growing company based in Ely.
Your main function as a Trainee Fabricator/ Welder is to learn and develop your knowledge of fabricating major components for in-house manufacturing.
For this role, you will be given full-training.
- Once trained you will work on a range of Fabrication and Welding processes
- Ability to take accurate measurements and readings
- Maintaining high levels of attention to detail and quality at all times
- Accurate recording and processing of associated paperwork
- Ability to interpret and follow Standard Operating Procedures and Engineering drawings
- High level of mechanical and practical skills with a ‘Hands On’ approach
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, time manage and work independently
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
Skills you will develop in this role:
- A good understanding of production methods and best practices
- Knowledge of both MIG and TIG welding
- Understanding of Laser cutting and folding techniques
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.