Telesales Team Leader
Salary £35-45,000 base + benefits
Our clients are an exciting and fast developing start-up business seeking a Telesales Team Leader to manage and motivate their successful telesales team!
As a Telesales Team Leader, you’ll base in Cambridge head office, managing a team of 6 Telesales Prospectors and Account Managers. The team is developing new business amongst thousands of independent companies and managing their accounts.
Base Salary £35k – £45k plus team performance bonus
- Managing and reporting the KPIs of the telesales team and individual members’
- Operating the telesales sales team and maintaining the sales process (CRM) on a daily basis
- Recruiting candidates for Telesales Prospectors and Account Managers, maintaining the desired headcount
- Build an induction process to train new members of the team
- Incentivise individual performance
- Fine tune the sales pitch and sales demo
- Meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets through pushing for quality leads, maintaining high standard demos and managing renewal process
- Proven experience (minimum 2 years) as technology sales team manager
- Proven track record of successfully delivering sales team KPI
- Leading by example for being a top sales person yourself in past careers
- You are an articulate communicator, able to resonate with the customer and clearly explain the benefits of a solution to gain maximum interest
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs and systems (CRM system, SaaS platform, Excel)
- English as the first language
- Excellent interpersonal skills, outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Cool-tempered and able to handle stress
- Generous bonus package
- Share scheme for top performers
- Supportive and rewarding working environment
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.