Senior Sales Administrator
Job ID: 68932
Salary: £20,000 – 25,000 + benefits
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Sales Administrator to join a highly regarded Property Specialist in Ely. Please note that this role will include working up to 2 weekends per month with a day off in Lieu the following week.
Being a senior member of the sales team responsibilities will include:
- Supporting a busy sales office with varied office/facilities and marketing and sales administration duties
- Conducting accurate markets appraisals and instructing properties to the market
- Arranging and conducting property viewings
- Maintaining regular contact with vendors
- Progressing the sales through to completion
- Generating valuations and passing referrals to other areas of the business
To be considered for this position candidates will have:
- Previous senior administration experience essential
- Clear, confident and articulate communication skills
- The drive and passion to work within a targeted role offering an uncapped bonus structure
- Outstanding customer service / sales skills
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- Strong IT skills and the ability to learn new systems
- This is a client facing sales role therefor candidates need to be highly personable and articulate/confident dealing with all levels of individuals
- This is a targeted sales role with the potential to earn big commission!
If you have not received a response from me within 4 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful for this vacancy. We update our vacancies daily so please do not hesitate to apply if another vacancy catches your eye.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.