Senior Estate Agent
Competitive Basic Salary £25,000 + OTE + Benefits
You must have full UK driving licence to apply for this role.
My clients, an established and fast growing property specialist are recruiting for a Senior Estate Agent to join our Residential Sales team in Saffron Walden
Key responsibilities within the role will be to:
- Undertake valuations of residential properties
- Identify and properly register potential buyers and sellers, secure maximum quality viewings, valuations, instructions, financial services appointments, conveyancing quotes/instructions
- Follow up viewings and secure offers
- Understand and demonstrate the importance of re-qualifying applicants
- Undertake negotiations on behalf of the seller, giving prompt reports on progress and achieving successful sales
- Agree and achieve individual sales performance targets including residential sales, conveyancing, financial services and any other identified income stream
- Comply with all relevant legislation as it affects the residential sales operation
- Monitor and evaluate the number of house sales, number of viewings and number of inspections against targets
- Achieve the required number of Financial Service appointments/sign ups
- Undertake canvassing of local properties and accompanied viewings
- Achieve conveyancing referrals
- Understand and undertake sales progression duties and give regular updates to clients and buyers
- Manage withdrawals and save instructions
The individual should have/possess residential sales valuation experience; a minimum of 18 month Estate Agency experience; full knowledge of relevant legislation affecting the operation of residential sales; good negotiation and influence skills; good communication and interpersonal skills with an excellent telephone manner and a valid UK driving licence
If you have not received a response from me within 4 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful for this vacancy. We update our vacancies daily so please do not hesitate to apply if another vacancy catches your eye.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.