ID : JHB7536
Working within a highly ambitious company and friendly team to provide assistance to the Sales Order Processing function which provides a best possible service to customers, and also ensures that sales and pricing related information is both maintained and disseminated throughout the Company.
- Take enquiries from customers regarding orders, despatch or pricing. Answering where possible or arranging for an appropriate and timely response.
- On a daily basis receive and process sales orders in accordance with customer requirements.
- On a daily basis provide information to in order to permit on time despatch of goods.
- On a daily basis process invoices and credit/debit notes.
- Perform the efficient despatch of products.
- Maintain up to-date customer files containing order and despatch history by customer department.
- Inform customers when shipments are made or when they are delayed.
- Provide an order confirmation for each order received which includes an expected date of despatch.
- Maintain a “Standing Order and Call off Order” system which ensures that products are despatched on time and which also provides advanced warning of the expiration of the contract.
- Maintain a Credit Note, Manual Invoice, Pro-Forma and Free of Charge invoice data base.
- Process month end and year end IBS system sales reports.
- Provide a report to each of the Business Mangers detailing the impending expiry of standing and call off orders.
- Provide a report to the Management Review Team detailing delivery success and failure in sufficient detail to be able to identify trends. To ensure that our delivery targets are both acceptable to the customer and achievable internally, such that the analysis is meaningful.
- Ability to work on own initiative, without detailed day to day supervision, to plan own work, and communicate effectively with both customers and staff.
- Be computer literate with a knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Attention to detail, task oriented and a flexible and willing approach.
- Ability to use experience to upgrade our internal systems and improve efficiency.
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- 26 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.