Relationship Account Manager
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Relationship Account Manager to join a small yet fast-growing business based in Cambridge.
As a Relationship Account Manager, you will be joining a growing team where you have the potential to develop your role as the business evolves.
- Relationship building – Confidently onboarding assigned new clients giving excellent customer service and building relationships.
- Operational processes – Performing compliance checks and verifications, handling multiple accounts, opening new accounts and reconciling.
- Database maintenance – Update and maintain data across the organisation in relation to all client dealings, call handling, follow up and marketing activities.
- Process Improvement – Continuous development and enhancement of procedures, building best practice to ensure the company provides a first class and efficient service to clients.
- Experience working in a customer service or account management position
- Ideally you will be familiar with CRM systems
- Solid experience in Microsoft Excel
- Experience of reconciling would be desirable
- A financial, economic or project management background would be advantageous but is not essential
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Organised – If you enjoy managing your own priorities, this position would suit you!
- Confident communicator
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.