Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum basic + uncapped commission
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.30pm
Would you like to join our award winning, independent recruitment consultancy?
Neaves & Neat are a pro-active recruitment consultancy established for over 35 years and renowned for recruiting permanent, temporary and contract vacancies in Cambridgeshire predominantly, as well as Suffolk and Norfolk.
Due to continued success, we are looking to expand our team with a new position for a pro-active Recruitment Consultant. We are looking for someone who is tenacious, hardworking and driven by results from either a recruitment or sales background.
We are a small, friendly team and offer a great team environment, competitive basic salary, uncapped commission structure and flexible working.
Duties will vary day to day and will include:
- Sourcing and candidate attraction
- Attracting business using sales, business development and networking
- Ensuring regular contact with clients
- Working to a monthly sales target
- Organising and attending client visits
- Advertising vacancies
- Pre-screening and registration of candidates
- Organising interviews and providing feedback to candidates and clients
- Providing candidates CV and interview advice
- Attending exhibitions and events
- Self-motivated and driven by success
- The confidence to talk to people both face to face and over the phone
- Highly personable
- Someone who can be accountable and take responsibility for the growth of their desk
- Committed to delivering excellent customer service to candidates and clients
- 20 days annual leave (increasing with length of service to 25 days)
- Fantastic rates of commission (uncapped) and incentives
- Flexible working allowing earlier and later start and finish times
- Training courses and qualifications are encouraged and paid for by the company
- Fantastic team atmosphere
- Onsite kitchen facilities including free tea, coffee, juices and soft drinks and lunch is provided 1 day per week
- Free parking
- Bike to work scheme
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.