Receptionist / Administrator
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 depending on experience
Hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
Our client designs, develops and manufactures imaging and measuring equipment used world-wide in industrial, security and surveillance applications.
They are recruiting a friendly and pro-active individual to join a small team.
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for customers / visitors, but also take on other administrative duties should the need arise.
- Covering the reception area
- Answering / screening calls via the switchboard in a professional and efficient manner
- Issuing visitor badges for vendors / visitors and maintaining records
- Organising internal and external meetings and organising / providing refreshments and working lunches as and when required
- Ensure reception and meeting room areas are well maintained, kept neat, tidy and well presented at all times
- Ordering all office and stationery supplies
- Fire Warden – testing the fire alarm on a weekly basis and keeping safety records; liaising with the Office Manager to co-ordinate fire drills and organise fire roll calls
- Sickness – notifying Line Manager/Office Manager of all staff sickness; issuing sickness forms and liaising with the Office Manager over staff absences
- Maintaining personnel lists – ensuring staff whereabouts spreadsheet is kept up-to-date, together with internal telephone lists, staff job title list and staff car details
- General administration including post, faxing and photocopying
- Providing administrative support to the Office Manager and Accounts / Admin Assistant and other members of staff
- Arranging meetings and appointments for the Sales Director and members of the sales team
- Organising international travel for members of the sales team, including: booking flights; booking cars/taxis, making hotel arrangements; producing itineraries and organising staff visas
- NDAs (Non-Disclosure Agreements) – issuing NDAs to customers and suppliers and ensuring they are numbered and filed accordingly
- Responsibility for our sales demo equipment and secure storage area
- Well-presented and friendly; an excellent telephone manner with a high attention to detail
- Previous experience in an administrative role and good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work both on your own and as part of a team is essential
- Accurate typing and computer literacy skills (Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
- A full driving licence is required.
If you have not received a response from me within 4 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful for this vacancy. We update our vacancies daily so please do not hesitate to apply if another vacancy catches your eye.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.