Our clients, a highly regarded employer in our local area are recruiting a Property Manager to join their expanding team.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm ONLY with onsite parking.
Reporting to the Head of Lettings and managing a growing portfolio of properties day to day responsibilities will include:
- Marketing properties
- Referencing prospective tenants, checking ID and running immigration checks
- Negotiating move-in dates and ensuring the property is up to standard beforehand
- Ensure all legislation is met before each let – EPC, legionnaires, Gas safety, electrical safety, smoke and monoxide detectors
- Booking inventories / checkouts
- Drawing up tenancy agreements
- Negotiating tenancy renewals and rent increases
- Property Inspections
- Sending routine visit reports to landlords and acting on any issues raised as a result of these visits
- Processing invoices
- Communicating with clients / tenants on a daily basis
- Dealing with maintenance issues in accordance with the landlord’s instructions
- Negotiating end of tenancy deposit returns
- Dealing with telephone, email and face to face enquiries on a day to day basis
- Ideally experience within Property Management but not essential
- A good overall education GCSE and above
- Strong IT skills including use of MS Office
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills / written and verbal. Ability to meet multiple demands and deadlines. High level of accuracy
- Experience of and a desire to maintain a high standard of customer care when dealing with landlords and tenants
- Show success in commitment to meeting or exceeding expectations
- Ability to work with little direction, maintaining confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to establish strong interpersonal relationships with team members
- Good sense of humour
If you have not received a response from me within 4 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful for this vacancy. We update our vacancies daily so please do not hesitate to apply if another vacancy catches your eye.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.