**FANTASTIC LEGAL OPPORTUNITY** Permanent Legal Executive based in Ely
Stop the search – if you are looking for your first/next legal position working for a company which offers fantastic training and development, benefits, salary and environment!
We are looking for a Legal Executive to join a successful Ely based business.
Working as an integral part of assisting with all aspects of dispute resolution including legal support, you will be required to assist with the preparation of documents for the presentation of contractual claims, or the defence of claims, or alternatively, as an expert 3rd party.
This employer has an outstanding reputation for their training and mentoring programme – this really is an opportunity not to be missed!
- To assist with the preparation of contractual claim documentation for presentation; including matters of delay and quantum.
- The management of drawings, copying and filing paperwork
- To meet with clients to understand potential disputes
- To form opinions on contractual advice to offer clients on both contentious and non-contentious work
- To review contract documentation and amendments; to advise clients on associated risks and opportunities
- To assist with the drafting and preparation of contract documents
- To assist with the preparation of training content and material
- To assist with the delivery of training courses
- To assist in the preparation of Expert Witness Reports
- To maintain knowledge of new statute and judicial changes to law and legal interpretation likely to affect the company’s clients
- To publish legal updates for internal and external use
- Educated to degree level in Law or experience of working within a legal position
- To have an understanding of Alternative Dispute Resolution procedures, including: – Adjudication – Mediation – Arbitration – Expert Witness
- High standard of communication skills
- Experience in the drafting of reports
- Results driven, commercially aware and team player
- High level of IT skill, especially Word and Excel
Hours: Monday- Friday – 8:30am-5:30pm
Salary: Excellent starting salary, benefits and progression
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.