Part-time Marketing Executive
£23,000 pro-rata + benefits
Based in Ely, my clients, a fast paced and fast growing company are recruiting a Part-time Marketing Executive
Working 20 hours a week the main purpose of the role is to assist with the identification and generation of all appropriate and relevant content for the businesses web, digital, printed and social media platforms. Maintain all of the businesses social media and on-line platforms ensuring the placing and updating of content on a frequent and regular basis.
Additionally to highlight public relations opportunities and to communicate these to the external affairs dept. of the association.
- Manage the digital media monitoring and evaluation needs of the company,
- Ensure products and services are communicated via the website and other relevant channels.
- Prepare news articles, blog posts and other communications to promote the company
- Manage the social media activities and input to the development of the organisation’s social media strategy.
- Assist with the planning and delivery of market research projects to support the PR needs of the company.
- Prepare printed advertising materials to promote the company.
- Apply strong project management skills to help ensure all tasks are delivered on time and within budget.
- Undertake any other duties which reasonably fall within the purpose of the role.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent written communication skills
- A wordsmith who is social and digital media savvy
- An interest in the construction industry, its insurance needs and the main issues currently impacting on the sector
- A detailed practical Knowledge of social and digital media and willingness to learn how best to use it to meet the organisation’s business objectives
- Ability to react swiftly to events in a fast paced news environment and assist with numerous projects simultaneously and still deliver to deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness to focus on accuracy, precision and attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to effectively manage multi tasks
- Self-starter and results orientated
- A doer rather than a strategist
- Some previous experience of working generating and applying content in a range of on line and social media environments
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.