PA – to Senior Partners
£30,000 + benefits
An extremely successful firm with offices in the heart of Cambridge are recruiting a Senior PA to provide comprehensive support to two senior partners.
A busy Personal Assistant role supporting two Partners, within this fast-paced, growing professional services firm.
– Providing admin, secretarial and PA support to the Partners
– Liaising with clients, gate-keeping the Partners’ time, managing their inboxes, actioning emails and following up
– Diary management, booking meetings, organising lunches and client entertainment
– Organising travel, accommodation & transport
– Liaising with internal and external contacts, and senior management
– Managing the Partners’ time, acting as a true Right-Hand support
An experienced PA, with immaculate presentation, able to stay 1 step ahead and be prepared for last minute changes etc. Able to work in a fast-paced, busy environment.
We are keen to hear from candidates who are:
– Bright, organised and hardworking, able to think on feet
– Extremely capable and gently assertive when needed
– Excellent MS Office skills including fast, accurate typing skills
If you have not received a response from me within 4 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful for this vacancy. We update our vacancies daily so please do not hesitate to apply if another vacancy catches your eye.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.