Haddenham, near Ely
Marketing and Business Support Administrator
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing and Business Support Administrator based in Haddenham working 8.30am to 5pm.
Working for a highly regarded and established local business the duties of this role are to support the marketing and administration function within a small office support team. There is clear scope to develop this role within marketing therefore a marketing focused, forward thinking and creative candidate would be able to quickly develop their role within this supportive team.
It is important that candidates are technically aware and can pick up new systems quickly and efficiently, my clients operate a system that will not be familiar to candidates therefore the ability to learn new systems inside-out is essential.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing full administrative support to the Company Director with a priority towards Marketing.
- To quickly learn and develop skills with regard to the company ERP system with an aim to become a super-user.
- To photograph and promote new stock / materials via website and online platforms
- To manage all publications / advertising
- To update company website as required
- To be creative and forward thinking with regard to marketing ideas
- To establish a social media presence for the company
- To organise and attend a minimum of three UK based industry exhibitions a year
- Working within a small and successful team the role requires general day to day office support administration duties, so being a team player who’s happy to offer support in all areas of the business is essential for this role.
To be successful you will:
- Have proven experience within marketing support as per the duties required above
- Be a confident user of technology and quick to pick up new systems efficiently
- Be a confident communicator, both written and verbal
- Have the ability to work to your own initiative
- Be flexible and happy to support a team in any administrative capacity to ensure the smooth running of the office support function
- Have a good attention to detail
- Trustworthy, committed and keen to progress within a marketing related role
If you have not received a response from me within 4 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful for this vacancy. We update our vacancies daily so please do not hesitate to apply if another vacancy catches your eye.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.