Logistics and Customer Service Administrator
A fast developing company based in Newmarket are recruiting a Logistics and Customer Service Administrator to join their friendly and successful team.
- Liaise with Customers and Sales to ensure all customer requirements are met.
- Communicate with the despatch teams in order to amend schedules and load manifests.
- Manage the outcome of the installation process – Proof of Deliveries, Recycle Notes, etc. Including dealing with any snagging issues.
- Link with the Despatch team to match up spreadsheets and ensure both functions are able to run smoothly to achieve objectives.
- Produce daily and weekly reports and analysis based on the performance of the Install team
- Check data accuracy in invoices and contact suppliers to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Manage the KPI spreadsheet ensuring accuracy of populated information
- Proven customer service and administration experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience working in a customer driven and administrative environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent telephone manner, polite, friendly and informative.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.