Location: Waterbeach, Cambridgeshire
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional has arisen with an expanding company based in Waterbeach.
This position would be suitable for someone who is confident within a diverse and fast-paced environment and enjoys a variety of responsibilities.
As a HR Coordinator, you will be expected to cover both HR and administrative roles.
- To be the main point of contact for all HR queries and issues from both internal and external customers
- Assisting with all HR administration, including being responsible for all contractual paperwork such as offer letters and contracts, change of employment terms, salary letters, ensuring any employment checks are followed up and completed
- Working with line managers, advising and administrating on all grievance, disciplinary, performance management/capability, redundancy, TUPE, conflict resolution and any other related HR issue or process
- Maintaining personnel database information for all employee related details
- Keeping an up to date record of all staff training records
- Updating policy documentation and procedures as directed and assisting in the improvement of document management systems
- Typing of private and confidential documentation as directed
- Maintaining administrative integrity for all correspondence
- Assisting with any Audits, providing evidence and expertise on HR processes
- Assist management with any HR administration needed
- Experience in a HR position
- Confident and personable
- Organised and has meticulous attention to detail
- Able to manage a demanding workload
- Able to work to tight deadlines
If you have not received a response from me within 4 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful for this vacancy. We update our vacancies daily so please do not hesitate to apply if another vacancy catches your eye.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.