Benefits include: Holiday 23 days per annum (rising 1 day a year for each year of service to a maximum of 33 days), subsidised gym/fitness membership, free fruit, contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme, private healthcare, participation in cycle scheme & computing scheme.
A great opportunity for a HR Advisor is available to work with a team of four, based in Cambridge.
Working with the wider HR and support teams, this role encompasses all aspects of HR, with a strong focus on employee engagement and well-being.
- Provide a comprehensive and efficient HR service, advising on all aspects of the HR life-cycle including: contract changes, parental leave, performance, absence, disciplinary and grievances, promotions, health management and all other HR policies.
- Support the HR & Support Manager in delivering the Support teams objectives and company ambitions, driving employee engagement and well-being.
- Areas include performance review, engagement initiatives, employee wellbeing projects, salary review and bonus distribution.
- Keep up to date with employment law and HR best practice to ensure the company is always compliant and continuously improving its HR service.
- Support managers with their leadership development and team performance, including engagement, learning and development, ad-hoc ER issues and well-being.
- Support the wider HR team with HR and recruitment activities including difficult to fill roles, VISA applications, interviewing, diversity initiatives, larger recruitment campaigns, integration, process advice/improvements and project work.
- Take ownership of the HR System – ensuring workflows and processes are optimised and seamless to use across the business.
- Resolve technical issues with the external customer support team and/or IT.
- Ensure accurate reporting is carried out including supporting with budget reporting.
- Work closely with the wider Support and Admin teams to achieve company goals, employee engagement and well-being.
- Take ownership of project work, sometimes working closely with key stakeholders including IT, Legal and Finance on initiatives and projects.
- Along with the wider team, champion mental health awareness and well-being for all employees and managers.
- With the support of the wider team, manage HR administration and day to day HR tasks.
- Support the Administration team during busy periods as required.
- Experience in a fast-paced HR Advisor role covering all aspects of the employee life-cycle.
- Experience supporting managers with team performance, engagement and ad-hoc ER issues.
- Experience managing HR Systems including workflow planning, reporting and resolving technical issues.
- Ability to analyse and pull meaningful insights from data using Excel.
- Demonstrable experience of HR project work, working with wider disciplines from initial concept to completion.
- Experience supporting recruitment in technical or niche roles.
- Up to date employment law knowledge and HR best practice.
- Self-motivated and proactively seek solutions to complex problems.
- Always pushing to continuously improve the HR service.
- Ability to work as part of supportive and collaborative team.
- Awareness of the confidential and sensitive nature of HR information, and ensuring this is kept between the team.
Desirable, but not essential
- Advanced level CIPD qualification
- Strong experience with mental health awareness and employee well-being initiatives.
If you have not received a response from me within 4 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful for this vacancy. We update our vacancies daily so please do not hesitate to apply if another vacancy catches your eye.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.