Hours: Full or part time hours considered
Duration: 9 month fixed term contract
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small HR team in Ely, on a 9 month fixed term contract.
As HR Administrator, you will be working in a supportive environment and have a broad range of duties including:
- Assisting with incoming queries and visitors to the HR office
- General office administration relating to all HR related tasks, such as new starters, leavers etc.
- Assist with the day to day administration of the company pension and benefit schemes
- Complete and distribute reports
- Log and monitor employee absences including the processing of all related documents
- Co-ordination of Occupational Health clinics
- Assist with the recruitment and selection process
- Assist with regular updates for the training database and ensure information is correct and consistent
- Maintain accurate personnel files and other personnel records, including attendance, overtime and training records whilst considering GDPR requirements
- Assisting with the organisation of company events and meetings
- Assist with department filing, shredding and scanning requirements
We are looking for someone who is a highly organised Administrator, with excellent attention to detail and awareness of confidentiality.
Good communication skills, a helpful and professional working attitude and good computer/IT skills are also important.
HR experience is not essential, but this is a rare opportunity to start your career within this sector.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Contract vacancy.