Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Benefits: 23 days annual leave (rising 1 day a year for each year of service to a maximum of 33 days), subsidised gym/fitness membership, free fruit, contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme, private healthcare, participation in cycle scheme and computing scheme.
A brilliant Executive Assistant opportunity has arisen with an award- winning company based in Cambridge.
As an Executive Assistant, you will need to be a superb communicator, a logical thinker and able to manage a demanding workload.
In return, the company are dedicated to providing career development, training and promote internally.
- Assisting the Director with production management and team communication activities
- Proactive diary management
- Comprehensive minute taking at meetings and compilation of meeting notes
- Organising travel bookings, meetings and essential purchases – occasionally accompanying the Director on business trips as and when required
- Conducting research and writing clear and concise reports
- Liaising and interacting with clients in person, via phone and email
- Handling confidential and sensitive information
- Organising catering and refreshments for business meetings and visitors
- General administration
- Various day to day errands – both business and personal
- Working closely with another PA to coordinate Directors schedules and availability
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A great all-round level of education (ideally degree level)
- A strong desire to work within a fast moving, high-pressure industry
- Proven attention to detail and good documentation skills
- Fantastic planning and organisation skills
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and scheduling software
- Passion and ability to work as a positive, collaborative, enthusiastic, ambitious and contributing team member with a real desire to be part of the team.
If you have not received a response from me within 4 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful for this vacancy. We update our vacancies daily so please do not hesitate to apply if another vacancy catches your eye.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.