Benefits: OTE of up to £12,000 + a competitive benefits package and onsite parking
Are you an experienced and successful estate agent seeking a new role? Would you like to work for a market leading property specialist based in Cambridge? If so, this could be your next role!
Due to continued growth my clients, a highly established and fast-growing property specialist seek to recruit an experienced Estate Agent to join our Residential Sales team in Cambridge.
Within a team averaging the sale of between 45-50 properties a month you can expect a highly energetic and successful team environment in which you will enjoy a busy and rewarding role.
Please note that you will be required to have a full clean driving license and to work every other Saturday with a day off in lieu the following week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertake valuations of residential properties
- Identify and properly register potential buyers and sellers, secure maximum quality viewings, valuations, instructions, financial services appointments, conveyancing quotes/instructions
- Follow up viewings and secure offers
- Understand and demonstrate the importance of re-qualifying applicants
- Undertake negotiations on behalf of the seller, giving prompt reports on progress and achieving successful sales
- Agree and achieve individual sales performance targets including residential sales, conveyancing, financial services and any other identified income stream
- Comply with all relevant legislation as it affects the residential sales operation
- Monitor and evaluate the number of house sales, number of viewings and number of inspections against targets
- Achieve the required number of Financial Service appointments/sign ups
- Undertake canvassing of local properties and accompanied viewings
- Achieve conveyancing referrals
- Understand and undertake sales progression duties and give regular updates to clients and buyers
- Manage withdrawals and save instructions
As an experienced Estate Agent, you will bring with you:
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Local residential sales market knowledge
- You are able to quickly build relationships with buyers, sellers and partners
- You work day to day to develop and execute strategies to grow the number of listings and optimise the sales of those listings
- You are goal-oriented with a competitive personality and a strong bias to action
- You are a proactive self-starter able to prioritise and manage work autonomously
- You have a team-oriented attitude, excited to learn and develop with an organisation focussed on growth
- You are endlessly positive with an unflappable personality and the ability to persevere through objections and rejections
- You must have a full and valid UK driving licence and will have access to a pool car or company car scheme if required
In return my clients offer a very competitive basic salary of up to £28,000 + OTE of £12,000 + and benefits package including onsite parking in Cambridge.
If you have not received a response from me within 4 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful for this vacancy. We update our vacancies daily so please do not hesitate to apply if another vacancy catches your eye.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.