Digital Marketing Executive
Benefits include: 25 days holiday, company pension and many more ..
Looking to progress your marketing career working for a global company?
A great opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive is available, based in Ely.
This is a broad marketing position that will involve planning, developing and implementing website content, social media activity and email campaigns.
Working closely within a team of four, duties will include:
- Plan and implement the company website content
- Monitor and implement continuous improvements for the usability and content of company website
- Creation of content and schedule corporate blog updates
- Plan, develop and implement social media activity from strategy to delivery
- Design and implementation of email campaigns including segmentation and targeting in collaboration with the marketing team
- Manage digital channel analytics, metrics and campaign reporting, including campaigns and reporting to measure ROI
- Collaborate with global digital departments to ensure digital marketing best practice
- Actively gather and evaluate emerging digital marketing innovations and technology to assess viability and potential for ROI
- Work with external agencies to develop campaigns
- Collaborate with multi media specialist to produce a variety of video projects for digital channels
- CIM qualification, a marketing degree or experience as a Marketing Assistant would be highly desirable
- Experience in digital marketing including social media and website management and a true desire to work in a pure digital role
- Understanding of web metrics, digital analytics and ability to interpret data to produce reports
- Experience of marketing automation solutions is desirable
- Ability to multi task and thrive in an environment with shifting priorities and time sensitive deadlines
- Experience in communicating across a global team
You will on occasion be required to attend events outside regular working hours
If you have not received a response from me within 4 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful for this vacancy. We update our vacancies daily so please do not hesitate to apply if another vacancy catches your eye.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.