We are looking for a pro-active and organised Customer Services Executive to join a busy, fast paced customer services team in Swavesey.
No two days are the same in this competitively paid, flexible role near Cambridge.
As the Customer Service Executive, you will:
• Be responsible for providing sales and administrative support, working closely with customers to support existing and ongoing sales and business opportunities.
• The role operates within a small team servicing and communicating with customers to understand their requirements, update them on timelines, handle any complaints and provide them with end to end administrative support from point of order.
• Effectively liaise with the purchasing department, utilising data to continuously ensure all customers are up to date with orders & dispatches.
The successful candidate will have:
• Ideally, you will have experience working as part of either a Sales or Customer Service team
• The ability to confidently and professionally communicate with customers via telephone and email
• Experience of general office administration & working closely with colleagues in other departments
• Good IT skills
• Previous experience providing a high standard of customer care at all times
Hours: Monday-Friday – Full time
Location: Near Cambridge
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd., are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.