Customer Services Advisor
Location: Bar Hill
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
Salary: £18,000 – £21,000
Benefits: Pension scheme, Healthcare Cash Plan, Retail Discount scheme, Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Discounted Gym membership rates and local Reward & Recognition schemes.
We are looking for a pro-active Customer Service Advisor vacancy has arisen with an established and expanding company based in Bar Hill.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for managing customer jobs from end to end, ensuring that deliveries for customers are met and administering high- profile correspondence in relation to jobs, reporting, invoicing and customer enquiries.
This role will be suitable for someone who is committed to providing an exceptional customer service experience, able to appropriately handle customer complaints and handle complex order processing within a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationship with customers to ensure that their requirements are met and that they are receiving an exceptional level of service.
- Ensuring all customer jobs are processed, sales reviews, reporting and invoicing completed and delivered to our customers on time.
- Performing contract review of all jobs received
- Respond to and resolve all enquiries/complaints received in an appropriate manner, either written or verbal and within regulatory and / or SLA timescales.
- Look at root cause analysis to capture reportable and non-reportable complaints.
- Dealing with customer phone / e-mail enquiries in relation to quotes, sales reviews and reports.
- Updating internal systems with the relevant information to make sure there is a full audit trail for jobs recorded/enquiries/complaints received.
- Support the Customer Services Manager in implementing new procedures and identify where efficiencies can be made.
- Arranging delivery of media and collection of items for customers.
- Attending customer review meetings both on site or face to face.
- Take ownership and keep up to date with regulatory changes.
- Take ownership and always look for areas of improvement and self-development.
- Pass any potential sales leads to the Business Development team.
- Highly customer focused with a passion to deliver the best customer experience.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills with a track record of communicating complex messages in a clear, straightforward and empathetic way.
- Ability to deal with customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Confident communicator who is used to dealing with customers face to face or over the telephone and email.
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet weekly, monthly, quarterly deadlines.
- IT literate – including good knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Has a flexible approach to work to meet company deadlines.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.