Customer Services Administrator
Location – Ely
Salary – £18,000p.a.
Hours – Full Time Monday to Friday (8:45am to 5pm)
Benefits – 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme and plenty of car parking
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an entry level Customer Services Administrator to join a small yet busy and successful financial company based in Ely.
You will be joining an established administration team and the client is looking for an enthusiastic, positive and hardworking individual who possesses excellent communication skills and a methodical approach to their workload.
This is a position that will offer progression and the opportunity to undertake industry specific training and qualifications.
Duties of this role include:
- Processing of new business applications and repeat client business
- Liaising effectively with customers and 3rd parties both over the telephone and via e-mail
- Accurately input information into the internal CRM system
- Answering incoming telephone calls and manage any incoming queries or enquires
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Paper and electronic filing
- Manage advisors’ diaries and client appointments
- Other general day-to-day office duties as necessary
- Adhere to all industry compliance requirements
Experience and Skills Required
- Clear and professional communication skills are essential for this position, both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word/Outlook/Excel) and previous use of internal databases would be advantageous
- Ability to work on own initiative, plan and organise workloads effectively to meet deadlines
- Good number skills
- Methodical and detailed approach
- Interested in undertaking industry specific training and qualifications
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.