Customer Services / Administration Assistant
Hours: Full time, permanent
Salary: Up to £17,000p.a.
Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance, plenty of car parking, early finish on Fridays
An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Services Administrator to join my client’s team based in Waterbeach. Reporting to the Departmental Manager, the successful candidate will carry out a variety of customer services and administrative duties including creation of risk assessment and relevant documents, downloading data for the engineers prior to their site attendance and uploading completion documents to the database.
You will also be working within a team booking site access for field engineers and surveyors for the purpose of site visits across multiple projects.
- Book site access for field engineers liaising with site providers and landlords
- Efficiently booking site access within deadlines set
- Ensuring all sites have the correct H&S documentation prior to site visit
- Data entry including updating of internal database system with current site information
- Downloading of existing site information from client tools and systems
- Claiming documentation returned by the Field Engineers for site visits
- Ensuring all relevant documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored
- Maintaining accurate records for the site access booking and database
- Ensuring internal databases are kept up to date with the latest site access information
- Record and see approval for the costs of site access
- Previous administrative / customer services skills would be ideal
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with high volume administration
- Exceptional telephone skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of IT and MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet key deadlines in a pressurised, target- driven environment, whilst maintaining a customer- focused ethos
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as using initiative to self-deliver
- Good communication (both written verbal)
If you have not received a response from me within 4 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful for this vacancy. We update our vacancies daily so please do not hesitate to apply if another vacancy catches your eye
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.