Customer Services Executive
Location: Swavesey, (near St Ives, Over, Willingham)
Benefits: Bupa Healthcare, 23 days holiday and company pension
An excellent permanent opportunity has arisen within a manufacturing company based near St Ives.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, this role operates within a small team servicing and communicating with the customer base to understand their requirements, update them on timelines, handle any complaints and provide them with end to end administrative support from point of order.
This is a varied and fast paced position and would suit candidates with previous administration and customer services experience who are confident, proactive and have a flexible and can-do attitude.
- Communicate daily with Sales Managers on all general enquiries regarding key accounts.
- Manage customers via telephone and email on a daily basis to understand stock requirements and stock forecasts.
- Understand customer forecasting and liaise with the purchasing department
- Monitor aged stock on behalf of the customer and the company.
- Effectively liaise with the purchasing department, utilising data to continuously ensure all customers are up to date with orders & despatches.
- Understand and monitor all lead times given by customers and ensure full communication is given to all departments to achieve the required results.
- Provide a high standard of customer care at all times, developing close, supportive business relationships with key clients.
- Identify quickly and efficiently any customer complaints and ensure they are dealt with effectively and professionally.
- When required, provide bespoke weekly/fortnightly/monthly data for either our customers or internal colleagues.
- Liaise with the site Finance Administrator and Finance Shared Services to ensure all customers’ accounts are paid and no outstanding queries are held on file.
- Work closely with all members of the internal support department in the sharing & gathering of customer and product information.
- Continuously promote the business and its expertise to support sales activity.
- Communicate effectively with all other areas of the business as required
- Previous customer services / sales administration experience, ideally gained within a manufacturing environment.
- Clear and confident telephone manner is essential for this position.
- A proactive and highly organised professional who can work effectively under pressure and to given deadlines
- Ideally have a diploma or equivalent qualification in Business Administration
- Strong working knowledge of IT software in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be able to assist with problem solving to resolve any customer issues or complaints
- High attention to accuracy is required.
If you have not received a response from me within 4 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful for this vacancy. We update our vacancies daily so please do not hesitate to apply if another vacancy catches your eye.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.