Customer Sales Administrator
Location: Based near Ely
Salary: Up to £21,000p.a.
Hours: Full-time Monday to Friday, 40hpw
My client, a large and fast-moving manufacturing company based near Ely are looking for a Customer Sales Administrator to join their team.
The suitable candidate will have excellent communication skills and manage the end-to-end process for sales orders.
- Receiving & processing of sales orders – ensuring that depot splits, volumes, box/tray case count, branch/plants are correct and amended as necessary, including occasional evening and weekend transmissions
- Manage the end-to-end process for sales orders received ensuring that volumes and any amendments are actioned and communicated (internal and external)
- Weekly price/weight returns using in-house software to ensure that finished goods prices match customer’s sales orders received and that invoicing is correct
- Supporting the everyday running of the assigned accounts, including liaising with various departments (e.g. transport, packaging, finance, and production leaders) and customers
- Booking of distribution required to fulfil customer sales orders through the pre-formatted booking processes (Excel + email + telephone)
- Timely investigation of price/weight discrepancies and credit notes
- Communicating crop availability vs programme to customers
- Previous administrative experience, ideally processing of customer orders
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of customer services
- Strong team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ideally have previously worked in a fast-moving manufacturing department
- Experience using Microsoft packages
- Knowledge of TXT
- Due to the location of the company, your own transport will be required
If you have not received a response from me within 4 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful for this vacancy. We update our vacancies daily so please do not hesitate to apply if another vacancy catches your eye.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.