Credit Control Assistant
- Chasing overdue balances
- Allocating payments to customer accounts
- Ensuring hold/stop decisions are enforced
- Assisting with the reconciliation of invoice finance
- Customer account reconciliations
- Assistance with the first stages of invoice dispute resolution
- Calculation of average overdues by customer
- Any other tasks required by the credit controller
- Credit control
- General understanding of sales ledger, accounts payable, credit terms etc.
- Understanding of the documentation surrounding AR
- Comfortable with general sales ledger software and excel
- Clear communication skills, being able to get the point across quickly
- Persistent personality, firm and assertive
- Good communicator both internally and externally
If you have not received a response from me within 4 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful for this vacancy. We update our vacancies daily so please do not hesitate to apply if another vacancy catches your eye.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.