Hours: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 16:30
Hourly Rate: Competitive
Working as part of a small Accounts team, you will be responsible for maintaining and administering the Purchase Ledger as well as providing support to the other functions of the Accounts Department.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to develop their career in Accounts.
- Process incoming supplier invoices through to the Purchase Ledger, ensuring that the invoices presented to the company agree to the commitments set out on the related purchase order and the approved receipts, or are otherwise approved by a manager or buyer.
- Post other outgoings to the Ledger, including credit card purchases, expense claims, direct debits and petty cash.
- Reconcile vendor statement and resolve queries by liaising with the suppliers and other members of staff as required.
- Assist with preparation of proposed payment runs and distribute remittance advices to beneficiaries.
- Assist investigations of aging goods received not invoiced transactions.
- Assist compiling month end aging reports and investigation aging transactions
- Assist with travel bookings ensuring proper travel authorisations are secured.
- Scanning and organising processed invoices, filing other documentation as required.
- Other duties as required to assist month end close process, daily transactions, etc.
- Prior experience in the Accounts department is highly desired
- Intermediary MS Excel skills is a significant advantage
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Business for this Temporary vacancy.