12 Apr We are Disability Confident: Committed!
We recently signed up to the Disability Confident Scheme, a government led campaign, that supports employers to make the most of the diverse talents disabled people bring to the workplace.
We have made the following Disability Confident commitments:
- Ensuring our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicating and promoting vacancies
- Offering an interview to disabled people
- Anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- Supporting existing employees
We have always stood by these commitments but this campaign highlights the importance of communicating this to jobseekers and other local employers. We are proud to be a part of this campaign which strives to communicate the benefit of a diverse work place.
For further information, please visit:
To keep up to date with our latest news check out our news page.