06 Jul Planning For Your Business Post Covid-19 Webinar
Our new East Anglia Business Webinar Series is a 6-part series for organisations across East Anglia to discuss hot topics in business right now.
As businesses are taking steps to come out of lockdown and support the local economy, everyone inevitably faces challenging times ahead. In this series, you will meet Hayley Murfitt and a range of guests from local companies to discuss business across East Anglia. You will be able to ask live questions to our expert panel and find new ways for your business to come out stronger.
Episode 5: Planning For Your Business Post Covid-19
The safety and wellbeing of workers is now number one priority for businesses. First and foremost, we must ensure that employees are as safe as possible, then businesses can begin planning for post COVID-19 working conditions. Including; securing financial sustainability, assessing the resilience of supply chains and reinforcing essential systems to support unprecedented levels of remote working
Topics we will be covering, include:
- Companies who have gone digital are adapting to the crisis better than their peers.
- Adjustments to make for the safety and wellbeing of employees
- How leaders need to devise a lockdown exit strategy
- Communication with employees, customers and suppliers
Federation of small businesses help page
Enterprise East Cambridgeshire interactive map
Director of Sales @ Neaves & Neat
Hayley has worked for Neaves & Neat for over 15 years, placing people into businesses across East Anglia. Hayley is proud to support local businesses as their consistent, long-term recruitment partner and loves supporting people on their job search journey.
Membership Advisor @FSB As Regional Membership Advisor for the FSB Jeremy Reeve represents members in the East of England. He has had huge influence on making change and influencing policy – recently securing a £940 million reduction in business rates for small firms; a freeze on the VAT threshold as well as on fuel duty.
Economic Development Officer @Enterprise East Cambridgeshire Jo Evans is the Economic Development Officer for Enterprise East Cambridgeshire and Chair of Ely Chamber of Commerce.
Director @Price Bailey LLP As a Director within the business team he acts for a large number of owner-managed businesses with a wealth of experience in accounting and taxation matters. Gary is very hands-on with his work and has built strong relationships with clients since his arrival. We were pleased that a significant number of clients decided to join Gary when he moved to Price Bailey.
- Virtual Hiring; Video interviews & onboarding remote workers – Tuesday 16th June 10.30am
- Recruitment marketing post pandemic – Tuesday 23rd June 10.30am
- HR & Employment Law update – Tuesday 30th June 10.30am
- How to motivate your employees remotely – Tuesday 7th July 10.30am
- Planning for your business post Covid-19 – Tuesday 14th July 10.30am
- Preparing for your employees to return to work – Tuesday 21st July 10.30am