Looking for a varied job which includes administration, social media and event organising?
We are delighted to be recruiting for a fantastic Sales Administration opportunity in Mildenhall.
Working in a small and friendly team, you will receive a thorough training and handover period and will be well supported by colleagues.
This is a varied position where your job will be to support staff to make sales, contribute to the smooth running of the office, coordinate marketing material and contribute to the administration of events.
• Respond to customer enquiries via phone and email.
• Prepare quotations.
• Process sales and purchase orders.
• Invoice despatched orders.
• Preparing proforma invoices and taking payments.
• Chasing customers for overdue payments.
• Maintain and update the company website and Social Media.
• Coordinate and attend exhibitions.
• Coordinate staff travel arrangements.
• Liaising with couriers.
• Preparing rooms for meetings.
• Instigate production of promotional items as appropriate.
• Coordinate staff social gatherings.
• Research potential markets for new business.
You will be a confident communicator with high attention to detail, good organisational skills and knowledge of Word and Excel.
Prioritising tasks, having a willingness to help colleagues when completing time sensitive tasks and being flexible are all important for this role.
New ideas are always welcome and encouraged at this company.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
Duration: 18-month fixed term contract
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd., are acting as an Employment Agency for this contract vacancy.